Department of Physics (Established in : 1970)
Publication details of Department of Physics
1. Vipin C Bose and V Biju, â€œStructure, cation valence states and electrochemical properties of nanostructured Mn3O4â€ Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 35, 1-9, (2015).
2. G Madhu and V Biju, â€œNanostructured amorphous nickel oxide with enhanced antioxidant activityâ€, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 637, 62-69, (2015).
3. Vipin C Bose and V Biju, â€œMixed valence nanostructured Mn3O4 for supercapacitor applicationsâ€, Bulletin of Materials Science, 38, 865-873, (2015).
4. Vipin C Bose and V Biju, â€œDefect dependant optical, electrical and magnetic properties of nanostructured Mn3O4â€, Superlattices and Microstructures (Elsevier), 88, 287-298, (2015).
5. Vipin C Bose and V Biju, â€œOptical, electrical and magnetic properties of nano structured Mn3O4 synthesized through a facile chemical routeâ€, Physica E 66, 24-32, (2015).
6 G Madhu, K Maniammal, V Biju â€œDefect induced ferromagnetic interaction in nanostructured nickel oxide with coreâ€“shell magnetic structure: the role of Ni2+ and O 2âˆ’ vacanciesâ€ Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics 18 (17), 12135-12148 (2016).
7. M Vinod, V Biju, K G Gopchandran â€œStudies on plasmon characteristics and the local density of states of Au and Ag based nanoparticlesâ€ Superlattices and Microstructures 89, 369-377 (2016).
8. M. Rakhi, G. Subodh G â€œRareearth titano-silicates for high k gate dielectric applicationsâ€
Ceramics International 42, 10886 (2016).
9. S. Sreedhar, N. Illyaskutty, S. Sreedhanya, R. Philip, C. I. Muneera â€œAn organic dye
polymer (phenol red poly (vinyl alcohol) composite structure architecture toward
tunable optical and saturable absorption characteristicsâ€ Journal of Applied Physics
119 193106 (2016).